Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Your attitude creates your life

I've always known this concept and gone by it for my own life. However, sometimes "life" and other people's attitudes toward it get in the way unintentionally. If you are around certain people, your vibration and attitudes mix together, causing a change in both of you. However, it seems that most of the time the negative aspect of this appears stronger.

Lately, I've been stepping into my life's purpose. I've always been a positive person, rebuking any negativity. If I want something for my life and I believe that it will come to pass, NOBODY is going to tell me differently. Again, sometimes this attitude is hard for us to maintain around negative people. But we must.

In order to do this, we must sometimes cut ties with these people, or even do something as simple as leave the room and politely ask that they leave our manifestations of what we want alone, just as we should leave theirs alone. Letting negativity control your life is no good...whatsoever. You need to continue on the path of wanting the best for your life and believing you can have it. Then and only then will it manifest itself into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment