Sunday, July 10, 2016

All Lives Matter

I have wanted to speak up about this, but wanted it to be well thought out. I don't even know what to say, but I'm going to try. I owe it to the police of this great country. Honestly, it's sick to me that the very people protesting against the police were then running to them for their lives. The irony!

I feel this was orchestrated by Obama and/or his administration. for his gun control argument to try and help get the heat off of Hillary. It's awfully funny he was in Poland saying all lives matter and cops lives matter on the same day this all happened. I smelled a rat as soon as he said it. He's never said that before and I don't think it can be a coincidence that this happened the same night.

And please do spare me the gun control talk. Let me ask you this, if some psycho is across the room from you with a gun, would you run toward him to stab him or try but miss hitting him with something you throw or just temporarily knocking him out? No, you'd wish you or someone in the house had a gun! Look, I don't trust myself with a gun. I'd be too nervous. But I support every American's second amendment right to bare arms. Well, mostly. I do agree we need background checks and psychological testing. It takes a strong person to know whether or not they're comfortable operating a fire arm but I'll be damned if I stop my fellow citizens from having one to protect me if need be.

What I don't understand is all black lives are supposed to matter, right? And there are peaceful Muslims, right? But all cops have been shit on before this and some still are! We aren't supposed to talk about terrorism or racism when a black or Muslim is killed, so PLEASE spare me about bad cops right now! 

I feel like having separate "support" groups is still pointing out differences and we will never unite as people if we go that route. All lives matter. Everyone is similar inside. How are we supposed to unite when we have all these support groups which divide us and make one feel inferior over another? But in the interest of a sarcastic bandwagon...Blue Lives Matter too. Wendy Williams had what may think was a surprising reaction about this issue. Here is what she said: http://freedomdaily.com/black-tv-host-ignites-firestorm-epic-race-rant-blacks-organizations-racist/

My thoughts and prayers go out to every officer and life lost, as well as to the survivors and every family or friend touched by this tragedy. I will be in NYC again tomorrow and plan to hug any officer I see 💙 #BlueLivesMatter

No comments:

Post a Comment