Monday, September 10, 2018

The 17th Anniversary Of 9/11/01

It seems every year, in the days approaching the anniversary of 9/11/01, I find myself just as passionate as I was on the day it happened. I’m always proudly patriotic, but being from NY, it’s hard not to go right back to that day.

Where were you when the world stopped turning, on that September day?

https://youtu.be/KNsfx_4k-JA

I was in homeroom. My dad picked me up and I thought something happened to my grandmother who was still alive but sick at the time. She has since passed. I had no concept of the fact that the World Trade Center had been hit or what that meant. I guess I just used to go by “Twin Towers” more often. When I got home, my family had the news on and it was devastating.

The days, weeks, months and years that followed were sad but brought this country together unlike anything I’ve seen before. What’s happened to us? Have we forgotten? Why are we not just as proud to be Americans? Why are we not just as angry at our enemies, both foreign and domestic, who have proven time and again for decades that all they do is let us down? I understand it’s a hard pill to swallow for some, but the proof is in the pudding and most of it is not conspiracy theories.

Have you forgotten? https://youtu.be/VpoudLoc8sY

This president is doing everything he can to give us our country back and so many are blind and ungrateful for it. Not me. I see it. I’ve seen the corruption, living in the NY swamp all my life, and it’s sickening to see people try to take down the first man that’s ever tried, and actually is succeeding, in giving us our country back. It’s personal to him, just as it is to me. He’s been taking notes for decades and it’s time for the revenge and to give us our country back. He’s forgotten nothing.

The world today should be just as much about politics and party lines as it was on 9/11/01 to the average American. Which is not at all. Its about cleaning up the messes this country has been left in for years. The swamp is on both sides and we’re draining it. It’s about freedom, it’s about patriotism and being loyal to and damn proud to be an American, where at least we know we’re free. 

9/11 is also another reason why I stand for the American flag!


Let’s roll to November 2018 & 2020 #MAGA #KAG 🇺🇸

Visit the campaign corner at #YourVoiceAmerica 

https://www.yourvoiceamerica.tv/campaign-corner/



Today is also the anniversary of Benghazi



No comments:

Post a Comment