Monday, July 17, 2017

I'm Learning To Let Go & Surrender

I'm usually a very positive and motivated person. However, recently, I've really been reflecting on life and trying to understand and "fix" that which has not been working in my life. It's actually made me realize quite a few things about myself and life in general that I thought I'd share.

Life will never be perfect. We can have our visualization and manifesting lists all we want, but life just happens sometimes. We may be redirected by God in ways that make zero sense to us at the time because it was nowhere on the list of what we want and actually could be what we were trying to avoid. So what do we do?

Stop striving for everything to be and go perfectly. Stop trying to escape the imperfections because you'll miss out on the good things that are already there. Don't manifest to escape. Stop making those lists and thinking "oh I don't want this" and "I can't have that there." Always focus on what you want and how you want to feel. Try and change your perspective on what isn't working, instead of resisting it and pushing against it so much. Focus on what it's trying to teach you and make you understand about yourself and your current situation in life. 

This has all reminded me of something I always TRY to remember. God sees things we don't. He sees the end result and bigger picture. Our egos limit us. That's why it's so important to always ask for "this or something better" and to remember that the "something better" may not look like you'd expect at the start of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment