Monday, January 7, 2019

I’m doing Paulie Calafiore’s new 123 Challenge for the Mind Body & Spirit!

Nice to see someone who isn’t using “empowerment” to shit all over someone else. Gotta show support for one of my favorite people, Paulie Calafiore, on his upcoming 3 Step program, which helps me in my own New Years’ Resolution to focus on myself more... SWIPE! Steps out of order for video on purpose. The correct order is

Step 1: Focus on success

My upcoming Mind Body Spirit course #PushPastParalysis

Step 2: Focus within/mental health 
Meditation with crystals as well as re-reading Brenden Dilley’s book “Still Breathin’: The Wisdom & Teachings Of A Perfectly Flawed Man”

Step 3: Focus on health/wellness/fitness I gotta do my favorite exercise my favorite personal trainer fitness instructor Paulie Calafiore taught me. I love the ab roller! Using this thing gives you a full body workout in minutes! 💪

No comments:

Post a Comment