Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The High & Low Vibration of the Phrase "Wouldn't It Be Nice?"

We are all generally familiar with the "What if's" of life. The phrase has taken on a very negative, low vibration as of late. Most times, generally speaking, when someone contemplates the "what if's", they're usually anticipating and worrying that something negative is going to happen. This isn't the only phrase where this happens.

A few weeks ago, I had the chance to see and meet one of my favorite spiritual teachers, Gabby Bernstein, live. She told a story, which she tells in many of her talks, about how her and her husband manifested their dream country home. It all began to unfold smoother for them when they asked each other "Wouldn't it be nice (fun)?"

But what if you're one of the more cynical types, the type that's new to this whole positive thinking and manifesting good stuff thing? Well, what I also learned from Gabby and one of her students, Darienne, who happens to also be one of my favorite spiritual teachers, is that WHATEVER you say, it has to feel good to you. It's something I've heard for years from Becky Devine as well who is a friend and spiritual teacher. So if you're filled with "woe is me" and only say "wouldn't it be nice" when comparing your life to others in a jealous way while truly believing you'll never have what it is you want, then you need to reach for something else that you believe.

Manifesting isn't always like flipping a light switch. The switching of vibrations can be quick, but don't get discouraged if it's not. This is where I have struggled in the past a lot. I was never okay with icky or "not okay" feelings. I would go into a frustrated meditation and then get MORE frustrated because I was resisting my frustration and only lower vibrational things manifested from that. The key is to climb the emotional vibration chart and get to the next one higher and so on and so on. Most of all, have fun in your day dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment