Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Paulie Calafiore's Worst Game Move of Big Brother 18

Everyone has been asking me this ALL season long. "Marissa, don't you think Paulie was wrong for this? Marissa, don't you think he shouldn't have done that? Marissa, WHAT is Paulie thinking right now?!" I feel like I should invoice all of Twitter for the therapy sessions I've given when it comes to Paulie!

I have good news, though. I finally figured out a game move that I can hold over his head until the end of time and possibly never ever forgive him for. It's that bad. It was the single worst game move he made and it cost both him and Zakiyah their games! Now that I have the attention of the stans and haters who probably still hate Paulie for no reason even though Zaulie is on good terms, are you ready for this horrible game move Paulie made? I don't think you're ready for this one.

On the day of Zakiyah Everette's eviction, Paulie Calafiore took a nap! HOW DARE HE! YOU DON'T SLEEP IN THAT HOUSE! I was screaming at the feed clips people kept sending me, hoping he'd hear me telling him to wake his ass up! I don't think he should ever nap again. His whole life can flip upside down! He can't take that chance! In all seriousness though, he trusted James but had he not napped, I'm positive he would have figured out a lot sooner that James was going to flip the vote and he would have worked on him to change his mind (and it would have worked, given enough time.) Then Zakiyah would have been safe and they could have won HOH the next week and changed the course of the game completely.

So there you have it. You finally got me to talk smack about my favorite Big Brother Houseguest of all time. I'm sorry if this wasn't what you thought it would be and was completely underwhelming. You knew when you clicked on this that I'm ride or die for Paulie. #NeverCared about a hater!

(the irony of James watching them nap is creepy. Never saw him in this pic before!)

No comments:

Post a Comment