Saturday, December 17, 2016

What Does Healing Mean to Me

I've grown up always resisting the word "healing." Personally, I feel that we all choose the lessons we want to learn and the life we want to live. Therefore, I've never wanted to be "healed" of my disability. I know I'm meant to learn things and meant to teach others a lot as well. Plus, who wants so many damn surgeries?! 


I firmly believe that we only need to heal emotionally, mentally and spiritually. The rest takes care of itself or begins to no longer matter anymore. If things keep going wrong for us and drama or chaos keep ensuing, it means we are off balance within, resisting our path and the universe/God is trying to nudge us back on track. 

So what do we do? How do we heal our mind and spirit when everything seems to be going wrong? We simply have faith and surrender. As a control freak and perfectionist, this was a hard lesson for me to learn, but I'm getting better at it! Of course, we always have to examine what we can change but it is so important that we adapt, go with the flow and trust that everything is happening as it should be!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruj9ifkh-7E



No comments:

Post a Comment