Sunday, October 9, 2016

Paulie Calafiore's Welcome Home Party at iPlay America

I'm never at a loss for words. I wasn't even at a loss for words last night. But here I am, 12 hours after getting home and I still haven't posted about my experience. Something's aren't meant to be explained, but instead felt with the heart. But it has always been my privilege to share my thoughts on what an amazing person Paulie Calafiore is, what kind of a fan would I be if I didn't speak out now that I know, from personal experience, that what I always thought IS actually a fact? I'm always right, never doubted, never wavered...yes I'm bragging LOL.

It is very rare that you meet people you've never met before but feel like you've known your whole life. Last night, I had that experience with so many people at Paulie's homecoming bash at iPlay America in Freehold, NJ. I got a chance to meet him, his incredible family, girlfriend and friends, plus some amazing people I've connected with on Instagram and Twitter. There are truly no words to describe my gratitude and love for the Calafiore family and to my friends for making sure we got there and met each other. I normally am much better with words but I truly am still speechless so I will simply say thank you and I love you all. It was well worth the money and travel! Now when's the next Paulie C party?! Team Paulie has a laser tag reputation to redeem. That shit was rigged just like...no nevermind, won't go there 😉

In an effort to actually make some sense today and give you guys something; Paulie is the most amazing person from the most amazing family. Yes, we did discuss my blogs and he's read every one of them. He also loved the book of letters everyone sent in! He's gracious, sweet, funny and just as talkative as I am (Scorpio type thing...)

Here is some footage from last night! They say a picture (and video) is worth 1,000 words so you'll have to deal with my lack of eloquence just this once and enjoy the footage!

I witnessed the end of Bruno Mars' career cuz Paulie Calafiore is about to put his ass out of a job! He's so multi talented, it's not even funny. So proud to support him!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxEHBg8rrOc

Me & the man of the night! I don't know how it's possible, but I'm an even bigger fan now. There aren't enough words! He far exceeded any expectations I had and they were high! He went above and beyond and saying I'm eternally grateful is an understatement #TeamPaulie



Me & Cody! He's so sweet!



Me & Paulie's mom, Linda (I'm not even sure she's human. She is an absolute angel!!!)



The most badass with a heart of gold man there is! Paulie's dad, Paul...known by his own fan base as Papa C!



Me & Paulie's beautiful, sweet sister Angelina



Paulie's incredible, spunky, inspiring & beautiful aunt Caren 💖
Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers, sending her love every day!




Me & Zakiyah, she is just as beautiful inside as she is outside!



Me & Frankie Grande...not kidding about that laser tag rematch. Rigged AF 😂



I also had security cracking up because I told them if anyone started with Paulie, let me take care of it LMAO. Ride or die, I take it seriously! Might have had my friends ready to say they didn't know me....

If you want more pics, add me on IG @ PushPastParalysis and on FB.

Keri's periscope of a clip of me & Paulie https://www.periscope.tv/w/atGWtDFvTlFsWHFQTHZRd1J8MU95S0FPTWRBYmdKYg564PBkfgzRiyivhnxIVvroDeY6YJ3HTRWhnSmh8n17

Thank you for the millionth time (today) to Paulie & the Calafiore family. I love you all 💖

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. The pictures are awesome. Thank you for putting this all together and letting us participate in your Paulie Calafiore book. #CalafioreNation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, I am so happy for you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend. I was looking forward to meeting you. Reading your blogs, has touched my heart. Your an amazing person, with a heart of gold. I swear I won't miss the next opportunity for us to meet in NY @ Cody's movie. Glad to hear you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Marissa! You are an amazing human being! I am so thankful you came into my life to share our love for a beautiful family and person. You are an amazing writer and fan. Great blog, I only wish I was there to experience the event with you. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete