Monday, November 21, 2016

The Government is an Enabler to Mental Imprisonment

I am one of the rare finds in the "disabled community." What I mean by that is, I hate my disability check. Yes, you read that right. Let me explain why.

I'm a registered independent. I was a registered democrat when I worked my seasonal job, but a registered republican before that. Now I'm an independent who leans republican when I vote. Why? I'm for small government. I realize that this goes against what most believe in the disabled community. Many have expressed that to me. However, I don't think the way I think because I happened to be born with a disability. I just think like a person. I want to LIVE like a HUMAN BEING.

I'll never forget when my dad was sick with leukemia before ultimately passing away. I was working a 9-5 at the time, and thought I would work a ton of O/T so that he didn't have to work as much, especially on the days after chemo. He'd still insist on driving about a half hour to pick me up, but I digress. I get my stubbornness from him AND mom. Anyway, this went on for awhile, until a few weeks later when my disability check didn't come. Apparently, they felt they could decide I'd worked too much, meanwhile it wasn't near equal to what my disability check was. They take you off once you make a certain amount.

This began a cycle of me starting my own business, which had been a dream of mine, and that fear would (and still sometimes does) always creep in of "what happens when I start making X amount?" This is the sole (or should I say "soul") reason I haven't been making money in my business. Unconsciously, I've developed a poverty mindset, which was the goal of the government all along. They support victimhood, reliance on them and fear. You're easier to control that way.

This often ends up affecting your entire psyche if you're not careful. That's how you know it's all a mind game with the government. Sooner or later, you'll feel fear and doubt about other areas of your life. It becomes a nasty cycle that you CAN regain control of and stop.

So yes, I can't wait until my business flourishes and I don't NEED that check from the government. I am opening myself up to all of the abundance and lives to touch that God and the universe has for me. It's not the governments job to do that for me or to tell me what that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment