Sunday, January 8, 2017

I'm a Huge Fan of Life!

I had this idea for a project I'm starting, but I wanted to touch on it in a blog post (and video, at the end of this blog). I'm a huge fan of life. Despite any challenges or obstacles I face, I love my life and life in general.

This also bleeds into entertainers of any kind that I love; singers, actors/actresses, reality stars, authors etc. I cannot support someone who doesn't have a life message which I connect with, outside of their craft. Fortunately for me, there are so many of them. 

I'm honored that I've gotten the opportunity already to interview some really amazing people for this project. I love to promote positive people and, in turn, promote and support whatever it is they're currently doing. 



Who would YOU like to see me interview and learn more about?!
https://youtu.be/80I_XZdu8Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment