Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Universe Has Your Back: Meeting Gabby Bernstein

Yesterday, the Law of Attraction was on in full force and I had signs from the Universe like crazy! It was my brothers' one year anniversary of his suicide and one of the first things to happen was I smelled my dad's cologne. Then, my mom and dad's wedding song came on the SECOND I went into the restaurant for dinner with my brothers' counselor. I then met up with a woman from GMA who helped me get my seating situated when I was there last and, at this event last night, was seated next to someone from one town over from me and we rode the train home together!

Yesterday was exactly what I needed. When you lose loved ones, as I've lost both my father and brother, you lose a part of yourself with them. Life also gets in the way and you want to be there for others. I have always been a good manifester, but with everything I've been going through, it hasn't always been good stuff that's been manifested. So what better way to focus back on my wants, needs and desires for my future than to witness an event focused solely on manifesting and run by the best of the best? I've been following Gabby Bernstein's work for years now, would binge watch her on YouTube and yesterday was my first time meeting her and seeing her live. 

Gabby was incredible live, but even more incredible as a human being. She came right over to me, her energy was infectious and she listened. She locked right into me and heard and cared about what I had to say. I told her how she helped me and what my family and I have been going through and what did she do? She handed me her Miracles Now card deck and Miracles Now book, without even blinking!

There are not enough words to express my love & gratitude for Gabby Bernstein. Gabby, you are everything and more that I thought you would be. Thank you for your time, your presence, your energy & your love. It meant more to me than you will ever know and was just what I needed today! I love you too 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment