Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Where Is Paulie Calafiore's Head?

Okay, I've really done it this time. I climbed into the rabbit hole and can't find my way out! I'm trying to get inside Big Brother houseguest Paulie Calafiore's head and figure out just what he's up to. Someone come find me after the finale if I can't get out!

I don't, for one second, believe Paulie is a bad person. I wrote a separate blog on that which can be read here: http://marissameleske.blogspot.com/2016/07/reality-tv-vs-real-life-big-brother.html?m=1 I think he's very cerebral and a great Big Brother player. He's a Scorpio! I also think that he got more than he bargained for with a showmance...or actually a romance that he's trying to downplay because he really cares about the girl (Zakiyah.) Don't look at me like that, I do believe he cares. 

So here's the deal. Either he and Zakiyah are part of some twist that's messing with ALL of us and they both deserve Oscars (or maybe not, because I'm figuring them out of this is accurate) or he's trying to draw a wedge between them so the house doesn't think they're as close as they are. They both agreed to do this weeks ago, but maybe they're so good at it that we don't even realize what's going on anymore. Maybe he's going about it wrong in some of the things he says, but like I said he's not perfect and maybe she's in on it and playing her part. I don't think she's this fragile woman some of her fans are believing she is. Do I think some fights are real? Sure. But I also think some of it is to keep them both around. There's a reason they always make up a lot faster than most would in the real world after the fights they have and a reason he's so quick to change the target from the house wanting to put her on the block. 

If I'm right, last night they started to play both sides of the house because the house believes both don't trust each other anymore. Even after making up, they continue to try to make the house believe that they're just smoothing things over to not start trouble. Plus, come on, there has been NO TV footage of the fights they've had and NO diary room sessions from them about each other when we KNOW they were forced into talking about their fights? This show LIVES for drama and would show whatever they got, even if the houseguests try to keep it to a minimum. I think there's a reason they're not showing anything and it's not the interracial relationship card, like some fans want to believe.  

One thing I've learned is to pay attention to what Paulie says and, more importantly, who he says it to. I don't care if he's sucking up to someone, there are people (Nicole) that you know he's lying to! Once paying close attention started to give me a headache though, I just gave up and decided he's lying to everyone all week and we won't know his plans until someone is evicted. Welcome to reality TV! The man plays chess, did you expect anything different?

One thing I know to be true is that I can't take anything Paulie does or says at face value. He said just yesterday on the live feeds that he's aware that 97% of people must think he's crazy but that there's method to his madness. I have been part of the 3% and believed that from day one, but figuring out just WHAT that madness is, is a project. I deserve to be rewarded with meeting him if I'm right about any of this...just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment