Friday, August 12, 2016

Don't Give Up On Paulie Calafiore! (Zaulie Fans Unite)

*NOTE SUPER SAFETY IS NO LONGER IN PLAY. VOTE FOR THE NEXT PACKAGE*

Please know I'm writing this as a Zaulie fan. I'm one of the biggest. I think they're so sweet and I want a guy to look at me the way Paulie looks at Zakiyah. But fans have GOT to get a damn grip and THINK! We have to be strategic.

This is the only reason why I hate the Zaulie showmance thing. He's NOT gonna give up just because she's gone and go to jury just to be with her. Paulie shocks many of you and I tend to know what he's gonna do before he does it (Scorpio "type thing") but quitting isn't one of those things! He came onto this show to win before he knew he was gonna meet Zakiyah. He knows he's gonna see her again but he misses her right now and trusted that her eviction wouldn't even happen. I feel like after making it abundantly clear how he feels about her by being so heartbroken, we should unite and give him Super Safety, send him love and send a message to the house! I feel Zakiyah is rooting for him and what better way to support her?! I wish people in general would stop saying "oh, Z is being abused mentally, get her out of there!" and now "Paulie is heartbroken get him out!" Fuck that! He misses her, yes, but he also knew damn well to still be playing the game when she left too. If not, the conversations wouldn't have happened to make the houseguests think he believed she was actually playing him, which he told Nicole he doesn't. It's all been strategy, we ALL know that now. 

He will wake up today with a plan. His back is against the wall and he knows it. He's about to be up against one of his only 2 allies and votes that would be for him to stay. This is bad and he NEEDS the super safety but also for us to be behind him and positive. Best case scenario is he isn't backdoored and is put up upfront and wins veto, or that he has round trip or that he's saved by jury buy back but in the meantime, we can vote our hearts out to get him Super Safety. If we do, then Zakiyah can win Jury Buy Back and they will both be back in the house and can Mr. & Mrs. Smith those people! I truly hope the Zaulie fans see now that he does care about, and I'd say he even loves, Zakiyah. But I'm sorry, as a Big Brother fan from the get go, I'm not going to just be like "oh, spare his heart from these people, let him leave!" Um, he's proven he can play more aggressively than them! This just happens to be and feel personal right now so he needs time to digest it but you have to know his mind is always working. He's an athlete with an athlete mentality who lost an HOH last night too. He came to bring home that money!

I trust Paulie. Call me an idiot because everyone in that house has left with his hand pressing the button (even Zakiyah by suggestion) but I'd rather be for him than against him. I tend to see his moves before or as he makes them. I knew what he was doing yesterday by pretending to believe Zakiyah used him and EVERYONE thought I was crazy. 5 minutes later, he tells Nicole he doesn't believe it but was making them think he did. Again, it's a Scorpio "type thing" and a NY/NJ "type thing" to borrow a quote from him LOL. So please trust him and remember he came to win $500k!

To help Paulie achieve Super Safety, vote TODAY: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-care-package/

1 comment: